Articles & videos
Links to articles by club members.
Please submit articles to Margaret Leonard for the Doddington Post first.
To add your article e-mail it to email@example.com
- Face the fear, and jump in, the waters great – an illustrated article by Ian Bellingham. Ian and his family joined the club for the Autumn Training course. Ian has already transitioned to racing his GP14 ‘Finbar
- New Adventures on our Door Step – an illustrated article by Poppy Bellingham, Poppy is a junior member who started crewing for her Dad and has gained her Level 1 & 2 qualifications. She sails a Pico but next year she hopes to master the Topper
- Traditional Dutch flat bottomed boats – adventures of club members Alan Fairless and John Harrison on the Ĳsselmeer in the Netherlands
- Scotland, Western Isles – club members Kate & John Bate, John LeGrice, Gail & Tom Thomas and John Harrison sailing a Dufour385 round the Inner Hebrides
- Falmouth with Dolphins – a video of club members John & Kate Bate, Gregg and Alistair Webb, Alan Fairless and John Harrison cruising the Cornish coast in a Bavaria 46.